Telling Something About Yourself

Telling Something About Yourself

Describing Our Surroundings

  • I live in Jakarta
  • I live in the center of Jakarta
  • I live in the suburbs of London
  • I live in the country
  • I live in the village
  • I live in a noisy street
  • I live in a quiet street
  • I live in a narrow street 
Describing buildings
  • I live in a house
  • I live on a farm
  • I live in flat
  • I live in a block of flat
Our education
  • Which university / school did you go to?
  • I went to Brawijaya University
  • I did a course in engineering 
  • I did English course
Talking about how long we did something in the past 
  • I was in Surabaya for five years
  • I was there from 1990 to 1995
  • I was in there untill 1994
  • I used to live in Bandung
  • I used to work in Middle east
Talking about something we do in present time 
  • I have been a teacher for two years .( sampai sekarang)
  • I am working for PT PAL surabaya at the mornet. (sebentar lagi akan berhenti bekerja)
  • I work for PT PAL Surabaya.( menunjukkan pekerjaan tetap)
Talking about our experience in the past
  • I was born in Madura
  • I was born in 1980
  • I was brought up in Surabaya
  • I used to live in Italy
  • I get married in 2006 to an American
  • Have you got any children?/ how many children have you got?
  • I have got two children, a boy and a girl
Our Ideal
  • What do you want to be?
  • I want to be an actor
  • I want to be a teacher.
"Telling Something About Yourself"

Comments

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat
    ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di ionqq^^com
    add Whatshapp : +85515373217 || ditunggu ya^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

Menjadi Seorang Pendidik adalah Pengalaman Yang Berharga

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan