Telling Something About Yourself

Telling Something About Yourself

Describing Our Surroundings

  • I live in Jakarta
  • I live in the center of Jakarta
  • I live in the suburbs of London
  • I live in the country
  • I live in the village
  • I live in a noisy street
  • I live in a quiet street
  • I live in a narrow street 
Describing buildings
  • I live in a house
  • I live on a farm
  • I live in flat
  • I live in a block of flat
Our education
  • Which university / school did you go to?
  • I went to Brawijaya University
  • I did a course in engineering 
  • I did English course
Talking about how long we did something in the past 
  • I was in Surabaya for five years
  • I was there from 1990 to 1995
  • I was in there untill 1994
  • I used to live in Bandung
  • I used to work in Middle east
Talking about something we do in present time 
  • I have been a teacher for two years .( sampai sekarang)
  • I am working for PT PAL surabaya at the mornet. (sebentar lagi akan berhenti bekerja)
  • I work for PT PAL Surabaya.( menunjukkan pekerjaan tetap)
Talking about our experience in the past
  • I was born in Madura
  • I was born in 1980
  • I was brought up in Surabaya
  • I used to live in Italy
  • I get married in 2006 to an American
  • Have you got any children?/ how many children have you got?
  • I have got two children, a boy and a girl
Our Ideal
  • What do you want to be?
  • I want to be an actor
  • I want to be a teacher.
"Telling Something About Yourself"

Comments

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat
    ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di ionqq^^com
    add Whatshapp : +85515373217 || ditunggu ya^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

5 Unsur Kecerdasan Emosi Menurut Daniel Goleman

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan