Study About Invitation

Learning about Invitation


hi, guys..
how are you?
are you fine?

Today we will study about Invitation. ok guys, immediately we wanna give you some example of invetation

Formal expressions                Informal Expressions

would you like to...                    Let's..
would you like to join me?        How about...
would you be free to...?             What about...


Acception Invitation

Formal                                                Informal

Thank you, I'll be glad to                    thanks, I'd love to
Thanks you, I'd like to very much      thanks, I'd like to
                                                            Sure, that sounds great
                                                            sure, that sounds like fun
                                                            yes, with pleasure


Refusing Invitation

Formal                                                     Informal

I'm very sorry, but..                                  thanks, but..
thank you, but I'm afraid                          I'm sorry, but...
that's very kind of you, but i'm afraid      I'd love to, but..
I'd love to, but..                                        No, thanks
I'd like to, but..

Demonstration

Fardan  : Hello, how are you enjoying staying in jogja?
Rafa      : I'm enjoying it very much
Fardan  : By the way, what are you doing tomorrow night?
Rafa      : Nothing special as far as I know
Fardan  : Would you like to me for a ride the country?
Rafa      : Thanks, I'd love to
Fardan  : fine, let's meet here about seven o'clock
Rafa      : that would be very nice
Fardan  : Good, see you tomorrow
Rafa      : Fine


"Study About Invitation"

Comments

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q
    paling diminati di Indonesia,
    di sini kami menyediakan 5 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile
    Whatshapp : +85515373217

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

5 Unsur Kecerdasan Emosi Menurut Daniel Goleman

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan