Study about offering help

Learning about offering help

hi guys..
how are you ?
are you fine?

ok guys.. today we will study about offering help. let's go to the example.

Formal                               Informal

May I...                              Can I...
Could I...                            Shall I...
Would you like me to..      Let me help you with your bag

Acceping Offers

Formal                                       Informal

Thank you very much                Please, thanks
Thank you                                  Yes, thanks
If you don't mind, thank you      Sure, thanks
I'd appreciate it                           Would you? Thanks

Refusing offers

Formal                                       Informal
No, thank you                            No, thank a lot for your asking
No, I appreciate your offer        No, thank any way
No, thank. no necessary             No, don't bother, I can do it
No, thank a lot, but I'm ok

Demonstrasion 1

Riski is meeting Hary in the airport

Riski  : Hello Hary, nice to meet you
Hary  : Hello Riski, you look very well
Riski  : Here, let me help you with your bag
Hary  : oh no, don't bother! I can bring it myself
Riski  : well, what about going to my place?
Hary  : Yes, with pleasure

Demonstrasion 2

zia  : It's dark in here
Ais  : Shall I swich on the light for you?
zia  : Please, thanks
Ais  : It's ok.
"Study about offering help"

Comments

  1. Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    mampir di website ternama I O N Q Q
    paling diminati di Indonesia,
    di sini kami menyediakan 5 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    ~bandar poker
    ~bandar-q
    ~domino99
    ~poker
    ~bandar66
    segera daftar dan bergabung bersama kami.Smile
    Whatshapp : +85515373217

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

5 Unsur Kecerdasan Emosi Menurut Daniel Goleman

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan