Apologizing

Study About Apologizing

hi, guys.
How are you?
are you fine?

ok guys, today we will study about apologizing. if we make some mistake with our friend, we have to apologize to our friend. i will give you some examples of apologizing

Asking people to say something again.

Formal                                            Informal
Pardon? could you say ha again     Sorry?
pardon me?                                     what did you say?
Excuse me?                                     what was that again?


Apologizing

Formal                                    Response     

I'm sorry                                 That's all right
I'm very sorry                          That's quite all right
I'm sorry for...                          Don't wory about that
I apologize                               Never mind
I apologize for..                        No problem
Excuse me
Excuse me, please!
Forgive me, please!

Informal                                 Response

Sorry                                     Thank's
Sorry about                            No problem
I'm sorry                                Forget it

Demonstration :

Andika    : Sorry about yesterday. I couldn't come to your party. I got very busy with my job.

Laura      : Forget it.

Expression :

I owe you an apology             : Saya harus minta maaf padamu
Let's forgive and forget          : Mari kita saling memaafkan
It was unforgettable act          : Itu perbuatan yang tak termaafkan
Let's forgive each other          : Mari bermaaf-maafan

Discussion :

Is apologizing necessary when we do a mistake?

"Study About Apologizing"

Comments

  1. Numpang promo ya Admin^^
    ingin mendapatkan uang banyak dengan cara cepat
    ayo segera bergabung dengan kami di ionqq^^com
    add Whatshapp : +85515373217 || ditunggu ya^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

5 Unsur Kecerdasan Emosi Menurut Daniel Goleman

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan