How to introduce yourself to other?

Learning about introduction


anytime you will meet with other friend you don't know who are they. and you have to know them to makes some conversation between you and your friends you don't know before.

ok guys, i wanna try to give you some example how to introduce to your friends.

Formal                                            Response

I'd like to introduce myself,          It's pleasure to meet you
My name is...                                 It's nice to meet you
May I introduce myself? I'm...     I'm glad to meet you
Escuse me, my name's...
Hello, I'm...


Informal                                        Response

Have we meet before?                  I'm glad to meet you
My name's.....                               I'm happy to meet you
I don't think you know me           Hello
My name's...                                 Hi,
My name's..
Hi, my name's..


That is some examples from me, you can use some examples above to introduce with your friends you don't know before, after that you can talk anythink with them. and don't be shy to practice it.
ok guys, see you later in new chapter .

"How to introduce yourself to other?"

Comments

Advertisement

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Surat Permohonan Untuk Pembuatan Referensi Bank

5 Unsur Kecerdasan Emosi Menurut Daniel Goleman

Rumah Makan Unik Yogyakarta, “Kampoeng Mataraman” dengan Menu ala Rumahan